On the set of A Lower Power in Alameda.
For the past three weeks, I've been back and forth between LA and SF, even in a matter of 24 hours (driving), shooting a feature and a webseries--coming from the person who used to gripe about taking BART twice a day to audition in the city.
- Shot last scene of principal photography on A Lower Power in San Mateo
- Shot more of A Lower Power in SF
- Auditioned for a series regular in a webseries pilot, Village Idiots
- Shot more of the EXIT Stage Left webseries in SF
- Shot more of A Lower Power in SF, Alameda, Berkeley
- Shot my character's intro scene in the feature A Lower Power at UC Berkeley