January Update


1/31
-Shoot; IHSw/BP and wrapped principal photography!

1/30
-Shoot; a not-your-typical shower scene and my first FX make-up on IHSw/BP . I now have WAY more respect for any actor doing a scene while soaked.

1/29
-Audition; put myself on tape for the lead in web series Why I Hate Bitsy Malone: "Sweet but clueless, Bitsy careens through life with a happy-go-lucky attitude, apparently unaware of the chaos she unleashes." Fun fun stuff.

1/25
-Shoot; IHSw/BP: there's no better job than having to work at the beach.

1/24
-Shoot; IHSw/BP: I got to drive a car while sitting on two sandbags.

1/23
-Shoot; IHSw/BP: a face-off between my character Hallie and the other lead, Megan (Vanessa Wolf), that doesn't end well.

1/21
-Shoot; the opening scene of IHSw/BP

1/20
-Shoot; IHSw/BP

1/17
-Shoot; Day 1 of I Had Sex with Bradan Palecky

1/14
-Audition; series regular in a comedy web series as Julie, the quirky new age, Mary Kay-selling dancer
-Rehearsal; IHSw/BP

1/12
-Audition; lead in film Continental Divide as Ally, the small-town girl with small-town dreams

1/9
-Read with potential Bradans for I Had Sex with Bradan Palecky