May Update

During the post-screening Q&A of A Lower Power at the Honolulu Rainbow Film Fest

5/29
-A Lower Power screens to a large and wildly receptive crowd, plus I get to participate in the Q&A after. I played Emmy, the quirky and perky best friend.
-Watched two TERRIFIC films at the fest: Ajumma! Are You Krazy??? and Is It Just Me?

5/27
-I arrive in Oahu! I attended the opening night film for the Honolulu Rainbow Film Fest and got to meet some fantastically nice filmmakers

5/26
-Audition; lead in an installment of 1,000 Ways to Die as a contortionist jewel thief

5/24
-New reels go live: Main, Comedic, Dramatic

5/22
-Volunteer at the LA Casting seminar with esteemed commercial casting director James Levine of Typecasting.

5/20
-Networking at DisneyLand for the third LA Actor Tweetup (LA sucks, huh)

5/17
-Audition; lead in Ariescope Pictures' (Hatchet) latest feature Blue Blossom

5/16
-Sampled an improv class at I.O. West

5/12
-Screening of the pilot presentation for Matted to a theater of over 200 people! I played Charlotte, the sassy and perky best friend.