July Update

7/31
-Closing show for American Tract!

7/30
-Performing in a special sold-out two-night engagement of the play American Tract as Kim Rivers, the perky, ignorant white girl next door.

7/29
-Full tech and dress run-through; American Tract

7/28
-Tech and stop-and-go run-through; American Tract

7/26
-Rehearsal; American Tract

7/25
-Watched my "mother" from past performances of American Tract, CaroleAnne Johnson, perform in the closing night and constant sold-out show All My Sons.

7/24
-Screening of Matted in the Access TV Video Fest in Hollywood!
-Audition; lead in superhero film Secret Identity

7/21
-Audition; commercial for Teck Deck
-Rehearsal; American Tract

7/19
-Attended the premier of my friend Lynna Yee's new series, The Guru

7/17
-Saw my friend Matthew Bridges captivate the audience in the musical Three: Songs From the Heart

7/16
-Watch my friends' screening of Is It Just Me? to a sold-out show at OutFest