December Update

12/30
-
What a way to end the year--booked off my tape for Fall Out Boy lead singer's new solo music video!!!

12/18
-Offered the troubled teen role in Harvey's Transformation Camp!

12/17
-Put on avail for I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant in January
-Audition; lead in a pilot as a troubled teen who gets sent to a boot camp. They loved my look and read, so fingers crossed.

12/14
-Attended a showcase of Chapman films and am so proud of my friends' work

12/11
-Audition; lead in a film as a precocious yet damaged new girl in town
-Volunteered to help at the LA Casting seminar with special guest commercial casting director Francene Selkirk-Ackerman

12/10
-Audition; Southern teen in a new episode of Discovery's I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

12/9
-Audition; lead in music video as a girl on an emotional roller coaster when she realizes she's pregnant

12/7
-Audition; portraying a contestant in a reality talent competition pilot. And turns out the session director and I have both eaten at the same obscure Indian restaurant in Paris. Tres bizarre!
-Attended the screening of the new doc Happy by Roko Belic (Ghengis Blues) and Exec Produced by the Tom Shadyac (Bruce/Evan Almighty, Patch Adams, I Am). It's truly great, go see it!

12/4
-Attended the Los Angeles Animation Film Festival and I highly recommend the short Barko if you every get a chance!

12/3
-Audition; funny and nerdy best friend in a Samsung commercial

12/2