First Quarter Update



March

3/21
-Audition; I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (third time called back for the show)

3/18
-Audition; Spark.com commercial as the psycho-obsessed party girl (produced by my man Ryan Ramos from my MTV shoot in January)

3/14
-Audition; 1,000 Ways to Die as a French servant turned murderer (second time back in this office)

3/12
-Audition; scream queen for the feature Ditch Party



February

-Begun class at the Upright Citizens Brigade. They rawk!

2/26
-Assist at the LA Casting seminar with lovely guest, commercial CD Renita

2/16
-Cast and crew round-up for
Somebody's Basement's
web sketch comedy troupe

2/8
-Cast in Somebody's Basement's, in conjunction with Straight Jacket Society, web sketch comedy troupe!

2/5
-Shoot; print job for a social commentary piece by Damon Casarez



Lovely director Leslie Small & myself on set of Harvey's Transformation Camp

January

1/23
-Shoot; goth office worker in a comedy web series

1/19
-Audition; episodic Virus Hunters where I had to cry on cue--you betcha I did.

1/18
-Shoot; pilot Harvey's Transformation Camp as yet another lovely rebellious teen. And on the morning of the shoot at location, I either saw Johnny Depp, or his EXACT double! A sign from the movie gods that I'm on the right track. :)

1/17
-Shoot; MTV up front video where I play an angsty teen and best friend of the hero.

1/16
-Got the call--I booked the MTV up front vid!! Shoots tomorrow...OK!

1/14
-Callback; MTV up front video. My improv made the director laugh, that's gotta be a good sign.

1/12
-Audition; goth youth for an MTV up front video

1/9 (yep, all in ONE day)
-Shoot; eye trick in Fall Out Boy lead singer's new solo music video
-Audition; sexy bartender for video game
-Audition; spunky hipster for the film In Plain Sight

1/5
-Audition; industrial for Lie to Me's inspiration, Dr. P
aul Ekman's website